When: Saturday, April 10th, 9am-12pm
Where: Gresham, Oregon – address shared upon registration
What to bring: water bottle, long pants and shirt, weather appropriate layers, and boots or shoes that can get dirty! No open-toed shoes. If possible, bring leather gloves, pruners, or loppers. We will have sanitized tools and gloves as well.
PREPARE BEFORE YOUR VISIT
– Stay home if you are sick, have a fever, or suspect you may be sick
– Stay local and close to home—meaning less than 50 miles in urban areas to limit travel time
– Only carpool or share tools with members of your own household
– Come prepared to get dirty
– Bring supplies like food, water, sunscreen, and hand sanitizer yourself. Please do not share outside your household group
– The Wetlands Conservancy will provide sanitized tools and protective equipment for individuals to select and use
– Wear a face covering. Homemade is fine.
– Stay at least 6 feet away from people who aren’t from your household. Further apart is better
– Leave no trace: pack out everything you bring with you.
– Stick to low-risk activities and areas to reduce stress on local emergency response and health care systems.