Volunteers, we are ready to get back out into the wetlands! Before the real heat kicks in and things start growing out of control this summer, some of our sites could use some trail maintenance, trash retrieval, and bramble clipping. Please consider joining us for the following 3-hour, socially distant, event this weekend. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Date: Sunday June 21st
Location: Nyberg Wetland in Tualatin (exact address upon RSVP)
Activities: Meet the wetland and then wander around picking up trash. This site is right along highway corridors and bridges, so lots accumulates!
Our Covid19 Protocols:
Before you leave..
– Stay home if you are sick, or if you suspect you may be sick
– Only carpool or share tools with members of your own household
– Come prepared to get dirty in a pair of long pants and sturdy, closed-toe shoes
– Bring supplies like food, water, sunscreen, and hand sanitizer yourself. Please do not share outside your household group
On arrival please…
– TWC will provide sanitized tools and protective equipment for individuals to select and use
– Wear a face covering. Homemade is fine.
– Stay at least 6 feet away from people who aren’t from your household. Further apart is better
– Leave no trace: pack out everything you bring with you.
– Stick to low-risk activities and areas to reduce stress on local emergency response and health care systems.
– Restrooms and other buildings may be closed. Plan accordingly